Thursday, July 26, 2012

HELP!!!!

Planting a church is some hard work!  I thought that the actual planting was hard and a lot of work......hahahahaha!  I am sure most Church Planter / Preacher's wives are thrust into the ministry.  Sometimes by choice, sometimes not so much by choice.  Well in the planting of the church I agreed to help with the Children's Ministry.  WOW!!!  Being a church plant for military and military families, we have A LOT of kids.  We have outgrown the structure we had in place a couple of times.  And once again we are having to re-do the children's ministry.  This time we are adding two more classes.  While these are WONDERFUL growing pains.  They sometimes can be just that....PAINS!  While I work with the children's ministry, my hubby continues his work on our church.  My house is severely lacking in LOTS of areas right now.  Really look what I found in the dirty clothes..

This is what our dirty clothes hamper looks like.  The house is DIRTY!!!  Not to mention, my work at my job is stacking up to the ceiling.  And just when I think I am beginning to get on top of things, we have a phone call to visit at a hospital, counsel with someone or just a family event that needs our attention. 

This week things have really been put into perspective for me.  All of the things that we do, don't matter if we lose our family in the mean time.  It is so important that in anything we do our main focus should be on God and everything else will fall into place.  It is so easy to lose focus.  It is easy to place importance on things that do not make a difference.  My priorities from this point forward: 1) God 2) Family 3) the church.  Some could get angry with me that I put the church last on my list.  I think this is the way everyone should prioritize their list! 

I have to quit blogging I need to get back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment